School and Conservatory
We had a fantastic summer 2017 full of intensives in partnership with with Dance Theatre of Harlem, Koresh Dance, Annabelle Lopez Ochoa/ICONS and Alex Neoral/ Focus Cia de Dança.
We will be posting the 2018 summer intensive programming in the late fall. Stay tuned for details!
2017 Summer Intensives
For Ages 9-19
CityDance School & Conservatory (Rockville) 1570 E Jefferson Street, Rockville MD 20852
Spend six dynamic weeks studying with directors and artists from Dance Theatre of Harlem (June 19-June 30) and Koresh Dance Company (July 5-July 14), award-winning international choreographers Vladimir Angelov, Alex Neoral of Focus cia de Dança and Annabelle Lopez Ochoa (July 17-July 28), CityDance's master Vaganova teachers Stanislav Issaev and Ludmila Morkovina and CityDance's esteemed contemporary faculty Sarah J. Ewing and Robert J. Priore.
Scroll down for full artist biographies.
If you were unable to attend any of our auditions please send any audition inquiries and a video to email@example.com for consideration.
Dance Theatre of Harlem Summer Intensive in Partnership with CityDance
Dance Theatre of Harlem "Young Program" In Partnership with CityDance
Koresh Dance Company Summer Intensive in Partnership with CityDance
International Intensive in Partnership with CityDance
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDITION BY VIDEO:
• short ballet barre including: pliés, tendus, dégagés, rond de jambes, battements (right and left sides)
• short ballet center including: adagio, turns, jumps, reverence
pointe work if applicable
• short modern warm up of choice to include contractions (on floor or standing) and work in parallel
• contemporary across the floor of choice
• demonstration of any other genre you would like to share, if applicable
• a classical variation or contemporary solo, if available