Online Sippin’ with CityDance, Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande | 11/19
About This Class
Looking for the perfect way to unwind after a long week of work? Join our Sippin’ with CityDance monthly workshop where we explore iconic dances from everyone’s favorite music videos with a glass of liquid courage. No dance experience required!
This month we’ll be learning the futuristic choreography of Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande’s “Rain On Me.”
In-studio classes are restricted to ages 21+. Teens 16+ are welcome to join virtual events, as we are unable to serve alcohol.
Please keep in mind this registration is 1 enrollment per person
*To enroll in this class online, click HERE.
How will this work?
- Register for the class using the link above.
- Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
- Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
- Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
- Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
In order to receive a full value gift certificate you must call 48 hours prior to the event. No show/no call = no credit. If there is a threat of inclement weather or if the event has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation. In this case, you will be given a credit to attend a future class of equal value.