Online Umfundalai 9 Week Session | 9/27-11/29
Monique Walker (She/Her)
About This Class
Join Certified Master Teacher Monique Newton Walker for this contemporary African dance class that comprises movement vocabulary from dance traditions throughout the Diaspora.
The session consists of 10 weeks, Monday, September 20th, 2021 through Monday, November 29th, 2021. Classes will not be held during Fall Break, Monday, November 22nd, 2021 though Sunday, November 28th, 2021.
Registration is 1 enrollment per person.
*To enroll in this class in-person, click HERE.
How will this work?
1. Register for the class using the link above.
2. Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
3. Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
1. Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
2. Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
3. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
If the class has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation.