Online Contemporary 10 Week Session | 9/24-12/3
AJ Guevara (He/They)
About This Class
Join AJ Guevara in this contemporary class designed to reawaken curiosity and deepen listening skills from a lens that is playful and accessible to all bodies. Explore patterns, habits, and movement invention that is rooted in rigor and joy through integrating improvisational tasks with codified movement.
The session consists of 10 weeks, Friday, September 24th, 2021 through Friday, December 3rd, 2021. Classes will not be held during Fall Break, Monday, November 22nd, 2021 though Sunday, November 28th, 2021.
Registration is for 1 enrollment per person.
*To enroll in this class in-person, click HERE.
How will this work?
1. Register for the class using the link above.
2. Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
3. Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
1. Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
2. Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
3. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
If the class has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation.