Online Beginner Hip Hop 10 Week Session | 9/20-11/29
About This Class
Learn the basics of hip hop in this beginning class with AJ Guevara.
The session consists of 10 weeks, Sunday, Monday, September 20th, 2021 through Monday, November 29th, 2021. Classes will not be held during Fall Break, Monday, November 22nd, 2021 though Sunday, November 28th, 2021.
Registration is 1 enrollment per person.
*To enroll in this class in-person, click HERE.
How will this work?
1. Register for the class using the link above.
2. Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
3. Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
1. Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
2. Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
3. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, pre-registration is required for ALL in-person classes. In accordance with Washington DC’s most recent mandate, masks will be required at all times while in the building and during class.
We are continually reassessing the external environment and will continue to update our COVID-19 policies as the situation evolves.
If the class has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation.