Online Barre Fit/Yoga 10 Week Session | 9/25-12/4
About This Class
Join Lauren DeVera for a fun fitness class that alternates weekly between Barre and Yoga. Barre Fit is a class inspired by elements of ballet, yoga, and Pilates designed to strengthen your body while building balance and endurance to a beat-pumping playlist. Yoga classes feature an open-level, mindfully-paced vinyasa flow designed to increase awareness of the body, space, and breath.
The session consists of 10 weeks, Saturday, September 25th, 2021 through Saturday, December 4th, 2021. Classes will not be held during Fall Break, Monday, November 22nd, 2021 though Sunday, November 28th, 2021.
Registration is 1 enrollment per person.
*To enroll in this class in-person, click HERE.
How will this work?
1. Register for the class using the link above.
2. Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
3. Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
1. Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
2. Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
3. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
If the class has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation.