Location: DC / Friendship Heights
Please note for in-person classes, no person aged 12 and up will be allowed to enter the building without submitting proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 PCR test. See below for our full COVID-19 Policy.
About This Class
Join Lauren DeVera for a fun fitness class that alternates weekly between Barre and Yoga. Barre Fit is a class inspired by elements of ballet, yoga, and Pilates designed to strengthen your body while building balance and endurance to a beat-pumping playlist. Yoga classes feature an open-level, mindfully-paced vinyasa flow designed to increase awareness of the body, space, and breath.
The current session consists of 10 weeks, beginning Saturday, December 11th, 2021 and running through Saturday, February 26th, 2022. Classes will not be held during Winter Break, Monday, December 20th, 2021 through Sunday, January, 2nd, 2022.
In-Person Session: $135
Online Session: $100
In-Person Drop-In: $15
Online Drop-In: $13
This class is taught in a hybrid format, meaning all classes will be simultaneously live-streamed through zoom. By signing up for this class, students acknowledge the possibility of being on camera during these broadcasts and authorize CityDance to use their likeness for said broadcast.
This is an in-person class at CityDance @ Friendship Heights, 5207 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington DC 20015.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, CityDance has implemented the following policies for the health and well-being of all our adult students:
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test is required to attend all in-person classes and workshops.
- Pre-registration is required for all in-person classes and workshops.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, including during class.
View our full COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan HERE. We are continually reassessing the external environment and will update our COVID-19 policies as the situation evolves.
This class is taught in a hybrid format, meaning all classes are live-streamed simultaneously during a live in-person class. By signing up for this class, students acknowledge that they are sharing the class experience with in-person students and will not be receiving a virtual-only class experience.
Registration is for 1 enrollment per person.
How will this work?
- Register for the class using the link above.
- Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
- Happy Dancing!
To prepare for the class:
- Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone, or device.
- Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
If the class has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation.