Find a Class
CityDance POP! (Washington, DC Tenleytown / Ages 3-Adult)
All classes are listed below and available for immediate online registration. Learn more.
CityDance School & Conservatory (Montgomery County, MD / Ages 5-19)
- Little Movers classes (ages 5-7) are listed below and are open for immediate online registration.
- Lower School classes (ages 7-13) are listed below but require placement prior to enrollment. Inquire here.
- Upper School classes (ages 10-18) are not listed below and require placement prior to enrollment. Inquire here.
- Conservatory: Pre-professional training (ages 9-19) requires an audition. Classes not listed below. Inquire here.
About the class
Adult Beginner Contemporary: Explore contemporary dance through the lens of Kelly Fisher. Learn the fundamentals each week in this expressive style of dance.
Join us for this 7 week session of LIVE Virtual Beginner Contemporary Class for adults. There is no class on November 24 for Fall Break and December 22 & 29 for Winter Break.
Please keep in mind this registration is for 1 enrollment per person.
How will this work?
1. Register for the class using the link above.
2. Upon receiving your confirmation receipt, you will receive a second email with the Zoom Meeting Link.
3. Happy Dancing!
1. Download the Zoom app on your computer, phone or device.
2. Clear space for you to move freely and safely.
3. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your space.
Can't commit? It's ok! We will still offer the option to "Drop In" for only $15/class. (Registration window closes 15 minutes upon the start of class.)
11/10 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
11/17 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
12/1 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
12/8 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
12/15 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
1/5 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
1/12 Drop in 5:30-6:30pm Beginner Contemporary
Cancellation policy: If there are technical difficulties or if the event has low attendance, it may be subject to cancellation. In this case, you will be given a credit to attend a future class of equal value.
We are continually assessing the external environment to determine when we feel it is safe to begin offering in-person classes.